Last week, a few of our team members from across Canada were lucky enough to visit the ISC West trade show in Las Vegas, NV.
Currently, ISC West is the largest converged security industry trade show in the United States, with over 1,000 exhibitors and brands showcased each year.
Speaking with one of our Account Executives who attended the show, we got all the highlights of the week including the awards Paladin took home, and some of the upcoming trends within the industry.
Highlights of the week:
- The highlight for her was the pure size of the conference; the level of information at each booth was spectacular. This was her first time at the conference, and she was blown away at the sheer amount of content that was available at each booth. Our team attended all three days at the show, and she mentioned that regardless of how much you saw in one day, it felt like there was still so much knowledge to take in.
Award(s) that Paladin Technologies won:
- Paladin Technologies won the AMAG Eagle Award for Integrator of the Year in Western Canada. This is an amazing achievement for us as we grow not only nationally, but internationally as well.
Upcoming trends in the industry:
- There were two interesting trends that she noticed:
- Managed services were a hot topic at the conference for many manufacturers. In information technology, these include software – production support and maintenance, authentication, systems management, data backup and recovery, data storage, warehouse and management, network monitoring, management and security, human resources and payroll.
- Analytics was also a trending topic – this is the artificial intelligence and what we can do through physical security.
Overall, Paladin had a unique experience taking in the latest trends and collaboratively representing our brand. We’re always grateful for the continued growth and we feel so lucky to be able to participate in opportunities like ISC West. Here’s to a successful 2019!